Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Can Help You Conceive
Traditional Chinese medicine or TCM has been in existence for over 6000 years. TCM and acupuncture has demonstrated to offer significant benefits in treating infertility. Acupuncture can be used alone or in combination with other traditional reproductive treatments. Studies show that acupuncture can increase the success rates of in-vitro fertilization (IVF), reduce incidents of miscarriage, stimulate follicle count and size and increase the lining of the uterus. For optimal fertility support, it is recommended that both men and women receive weekly acupuncture treatments for 12 weeks prior to trying to naturally conceive. Acupuncture has also been shown to increase the success rates of conception when done before and after embryo transfer during IVF.
Acupuncture also has the benefit of creating an increased sense of well-being and calmness. So what can acupuncture do for you? Below are some of the benefits of using acupuncture to improve your fertility.
- Improves blood flow to the uterus
- Improves thickness of the endometrial lining of the uterus
- Decreases physical response to stress
- Balances hormones
- Improves ovulation follicular stimulation
- Modulates side effects of fertility medications
- Improves sperm count, motility and morphology
- Improves success rate of IVF and IUI outcomes
- Improves emotional health
- Reduces anxiety and helps reduces stress
Acupuncture is an effective tool to improve your fertility! To find more out about fertility acupuncture click on the link below.