Celluma LED Light Therapy
TLC for your skin. Celluma uses NASA technology that has been FDA approved to provide low energy LED light to promote healthy skin by increasing circulation, eliminating toxins, adding moisture retention, increasing new cell growth and stimulating collagen and elastin to promote healthy and youthful skin and reduce visible signs of aging and damaged skin. Celluma is delivered through a revolutionary flexible and shape-taking light-array panel providing healing light exactly where your skin needs it most. Celluma not only is a revolutionary anti-aging device but can be used to treat pain. In fact, Celluma’s innovative technology is FDA cleared to treat wrinkles, inflammatory acne vulgaris, diminished local blood circulation, muscle & joint stiffness, muscle tissue tension, muscle & joint pain, muscle spasm and arthritis.
So how does this amazing technology work? The proprietary Celluma light array panel gently rests on the skin in order to deliver Red, Blue, and/or Infrared LED light precisely into the skin, stimulating cellular activity to reduce and control acne outbreaks (both inflammatory and non-inflammatory), reduce the visible symptoms of hyperpigmentation and sun damage, and rebuild your skin’s healthy glow from the inside out. The light gently stimulates the production of collagen and elastin for stronger, healthier skin, increases circulation and lymphatic activity, and promotes cellular turnover and growth. Blue light, in particular, works by targeting the harmful bacteria at the root of many acne breakouts. The result is smooth and healthy looking skin.
Benefits of Celluma LED Light Therapy
1. Increases collagen and elastin production
2. Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
3. Kills bacteria while creating a clearer, smoother and radiant complexion
4. FDA cleared to treat acne
5. Works on all skin types with no recovery time
6. Non-invasive and requires no down time
7. Uses a flexible, shape-changing panel for a comfortable, relaxing treatment
8. Does not rely on thermal heat, maximizing safety and comfort
9. Highly effective treatment for inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne
10. Stimulate greater cellular turnover, improves circulation and lymphatic activity, new collage and elastin the building block of healthy and youthful skin.
11. Anti-aging treatment for fine lines, minor pigmentation problems, rough skin and other effects of sun damage
Your Celluma Treatment
Celluma treatments can be completed in about 30 minutes, does not require any anesthesia or pain medication, no recovery time and is non-invasive. Some mild skin damage can be treated with one or two Celluma sessions, but most patients require a series of treatments 2 times per week for 6 weeks for optimal results.
Arizona Natural Medicine® is very excited to offer this non-invasive rejuvenation treatment. We also offer Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture for facial renewal. If you are afraid of needles then Celluma is a great alternative treatment that is effective and non-invasive. We also recommend an anti-oxidant injection of glutathione weekly during your treatments for maximum skin rejuvenation effects. Call today to ask us more about Celluma.