“Biopuncture”, the term founded by Belgian physician, Jan Kersschot, MD in 1991, is a new dynamic therapy that involves the use of a small needle to inject miniature amounts of natural remedies into acupuncture and trigger points or into the skin (mesoderm). Biopuncture helps reduce pain and promotes and accelerates the process of repair and recovery from injuries. This technique allows for slow assimilation of the natural medicinal products into the body’s cellular matrix to promote healing.According to the founder of Biopuncture, unlike conventional pain medications that tend to suppress the pain signals but require constant use, “small doses of products are injected in order to stimulate the natural healing processes. These micro doses ‘wake up’ mechanisms which are available anyway. So, the healing effect comes from ‘inside’ your body – not from the products themselves”. The needles used in biopuncture are very small and thus negate a painful experience. Several treatments may be required, as unlike a cortisone injection, the therapy does not suppress inflammation; rather it expedites your body’s own healing process. Several injections are made subcutaneously in a localized area or zone. Common homeopathic substances, such as Traumeel, a liquid natural homeopathic anti-inflammatory preparation may be used as the substance injected into the tissue to stimulate the healing effects. A medical article published in the ‘Clinical & Developmental Immunology’ journal highlighted the effects of this homeopathic substance, showing both inhibition of IL-1ß and inhibition of TNF-alpha secretion, both involved in the inflammatory repair process. Traumeel and other additional homeopathic injectable preparations have indications to treat acute and chronic inflammation and pain, tight muscles and spasms and nerve or neuralgic pain. After a biopuncture treatment, you may feel immediate relief after a treatment from a simple sports injury, such as tight muscle spasms, or it may take 3-6 treatments for conditions such as a sprained ankle. Biopuncture is indicated to treat neck and back pain, shoulder pain, tennis elbow, knee pain, and minor sports injuries such as a sprained ankle. Recently, biopuncture was featured on Dr. Oz. See what experts say about the promising effects for pain management with biopuncture treatment.
Biopuncture utilizes several types of homoeopathic injectables alone or in combination to customize the proper treatment approach to treat your pain. Some of the most common homoeopathic Heel injectable products and their indications are listed below.
- Traumeel: For the regulation of acute inflammation, sports sprains and strains. To help reduce inflammation, pain, regenerate when possible, and serve as a catalyst in the healing process. It increases circulation, works as an analgesic to reduce pain, while promoting the natural healing process.
- Zeel: For the temporary relief of symptoms of mild to moderate arthritic pain, osteoarthritis, and joint stiffness and chronic inflammatory conditions.
- Spascupreel: For the relief of tight muscles and spasms anywhere in the body (abdominal and menstrual cramps, spasmodic cough, intestinal colic) and for acute or chronic muscle tightness and spasms such as acute neck and shoulder tightness and pain.
- Neuralgo Rheum: For the stimulation of the defense mechanism in joint disorders: chronic arthritis and arthrosis, neuralgia and rheumatism of the soft tissues, intervertebral disc conditions, exhaustion and debility.
- Lymphomyosot: For the temporary relief of swelling due to poor circulation, minor injury and environmentatherapies. Helping patients to create well tolerated natural and effective pain solutions is our privilege. Ask us about biopuncture if you are suffering from pain.l toxins.
We at Arizona Natural Medicine ®, P.L.L.C., are on the cutting edge of advancements in natural and integrative therapies. Helping patients to create well tolerated natural and effective pain solutions is our privilege. Ask us about biopuncture if you are suffering from pain.